Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Call the Cops: MBA Soccer Abuses Small Children

Last night, in our first game since the UT tournament, the MBA soccer team beat the Penland Misfits 5 goals to 1.* For those keeping track at home, that makes us a perfect 1 -0 in intramurals and 1 -2-1 overall.

*The otherwise heroic victory was nullified when I realized the freshman dorm-dwellers were too busy attending to a harem of sorority girls and loins filled with hope to be worried about things like goals . . . but a win is sort of a win nonetheless.

4 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come every team you are on only wins by default. I am beginning to think it is you, not the rest of the summer starters.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Thanks Jolie.

It's certainly not me. I never play. It would be comical at best if I did.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Without me, the summer starters are smart enough to avoid losses by not signing up to play.

When I get back, yes, we'll lose but the goal is to have fun doing it.

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote that the summer starters record is a direct reflection of the amount of alcohol that "we" consume...we always start out well, but then the booze kicks in and the rest is history!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home