Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dragging My Ass

Not unlike a PC student, I have spent the last couple weeks getting to school by 7:30 and leaving 17.5 hours later at 1. Between preparing for case competitions, taking finals, writing papers, preparing for focus firm, sitting through interviews, traveling and reading for normal classes, I can honestly say I've never been so busy but never so entertained. In seven hours I'll drive to Dallas Country Club for the last case competition of the year, talk to some real estate executives, eat, drink, and hopefully get paid.

And despite the looks of this picture –taken at one of the receptions in DC- we lost to the likes of GWU.

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swanburg,

From the sounds of it, it does indeed appear that your current b-school experience is the twisted sister to law school. Although, I would like to travel to the Dallas Country Club to rub elbows with executives and have fancy drinks. I mean, who wouldn't?

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER compare your life to a PC student, even in jest. PC karma is a bitch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home