Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ask and You Shall Receive

Nothing makes me happier than school-wide e-mails like the one reprinted in part below:

"Thank you so much for your valuable feedback at our luncheon last week. Your comments are valuable to us as we refine and improve our program! Below are suggestions from you that we are addressing:

1) More ping pong balls! (top priority, guys!). Adriene will be ordering more ping pong balls

2) A holder for ping pong balls: Adriene will be ordering a holder for the grad lounge

Points 3, 4, and 5 go on to talk about things like adding printers, computers, and sound proofing but really, after steps one and two nothing else matters.

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swanburg and his comrades at b-school are clearly about effecting substantive change. A+

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger bmw said...

Swanburg, sweetheart... I regret not getting the Malibu Swanburg Fathead I suggested many months ago for the lounge. Had I done so, I would have been reminded at a much earlier date to check in on you and make sure your Summer '06 callous had not faded. As it appears, I am somewhat delinquent in this correspondence. That said, may I suggest you pose as Mr. Head, Mr. Clark, Mr. Manz, or Mr. Anderson - strike that - may I suggest you pose as Mr. Head, Mr. Clark, Mr. Manz AND Mr. Anderson on at least 5 different PC II occasions before the end of this quarter. It will no doubt put the fear of God back in you if you're still coming back. If not, it will serve as pure affirmation. Consider it spring training?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home