Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Living in the Moment

Today marks the 2/3 point of my illustrious MBA career. Strategy is over, Focus Firm is about half way there and 10 weeks from today, I'll once again be considered a law student. Considering the PC students spent the weekend mulling over a literal 650 page reading assignment, I'm not excited to go back.

In soccer related news, it appears there are updated schedules for this weekend's tournament and Baylor is ranked last in the B Group behind UCLA, MIT, and Columbia.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I JUST finished PC.

Nobody (other than Baylor students) believes that 650 pages is the "literal" assignment.

Personal experience: At some point you say, Well, its ONLY 650 this weekend. I guess I've also got time to....

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friends in PC told me that the assignment was about 300 pages. Apparently they have triple PC I which is the worst in terms of amount of reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home