Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baylor MBA Seeks T-Shirt Ideas

GBA, the student governing board of the business school, is making shirts and needs ideas. If all goes as expected we'll end up with a shirt like this or our tagline will be something like, "Baylor MBA: Business Students with Attitude!!!!"

And not that any of my suggestions would ever get picked but after lengthy deliberation I've ruled out - Baylor MBA: We Make It Rain; Investing In Our Future Sex Appeal; and That's What She Said, in favor of . . .

And if you don't like that, stealing something from this site would probably work just as well. In case you don't like suprises, I'll give you a hint: Rap Songs meet Excel and hilarity ensues.

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the genius of Futurama should be used on your future t-shirt design...

Baylor MBAs: All we want out of life is to be a monkeys of moderate intelligence who wear suits.

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baylor MBA: If Hankamer's rockin', don't come a knockin'

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

I appreciate both suggestions. My original idea was Baylor MBA's Do it in Teams but alas, my breath is not being held.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home