Thursday, June 14, 2007

Law Students Draw Local Praise

Contrary to the title, the film "Debbie Does Dallas" is not set in Dallas nor does the titular Debbie do anyone in or from Dallas. Thankfully that's where the movie and the blog, "Wendy Does Waco" diverge. The latter is set in Waco and the titular Wendy does in fact do Waco and everyone in it.

In her most recent post, writing for the Waco Tribune, Wendy states:


"if going to Scruff’s is wrong, I don’t want to be right."

Go on . . .

"Waco karaoke is way more entertaining [than anything she has ever experienced]. Drunk Baylor lawyers-to-be doing gangsta rap. You might think you’ve seen something more amusing, but you’d be wrong. Someday, I’m going to need a lawyer to defend my first amendment rights. These are the guys I want — fo sho.

Wow. While it's clear she has made the common mistake of confusing, "defend my first amendment rights" with "have my children" Wendy's praise has been duly noted.

"Even if karaoke made me break out in an itchy rash, I think I’d still go"
Leaving only one question . . . understatement of the month or year?
Yea . . . looking at that picture a year sounds about right.

[Huge thanks to Red Andrews of BearMeat for the link.]

4 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have brought honor to myself and my family.

BLS- WE STAY STUDYIN'!

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. More encouragement, and from someone presumably sober. Just what was needed here.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should definately see if you can hook up with her, she's a looker!

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely

 

Post a Comment

<< Home