Thursday, June 14, 2007

Drawing Contest

I don't know how I let this slip by but BLS is still looking for artists:


We are in the process of developing a new program called Bear Essentials at the Law School. I would like to have a unique drawing of a bear to be used in conjunction with this program. I am looking for a creative/artistic person
to come up with a bear in a .jpg or .gif (or other) format that can be used on posters and other materials for the program. You are welcome to submit as many ideas as you would like. As a little bonus, the winning designer will receive a $25 gift card to the restaurant/store of his/her choice. All ideas must be submitted by the end of the day, Monday, June 18. Let me [Heather Creed] know if you have any questions, and good luck!


Since my drawing skills peaked prior to first grade, the above image is my only contribution to the casue. I call it, "Bear Justice." It's kind of like the "SpiritWalker" but more plausible and less gummybear-esque.

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Senior Editor Red Andrews said...

Swan:

Looks like you and your karaoke amigos made a friend in Wendy (Does Waco).
http://www.wacotrib.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/communities/wendy_does_waco/entries/2007/06/14/scruffy_fun.html

Red

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I dunno why people dislike that bear outside the law school so much. Even if it does look like a gummy bear, what's wrong with that?

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tj--only because it looks remarkably like your icon.

jennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home