Thursday, June 07, 2007

Immunity Day Recap

Lake Brazos Steakhouse played host to the Immunity party. Food was served, drinks were drunk, karaoke was sung and cards were held.

I think Rett won the karaoke contest with "Sweet Caroline" but I could be wrong. I'll write more about the night after +1 uploads her pictures and I'm able to carefully reflect on the evening's happenings. For now, I think it's safe to assume our party looked not unlike the local high school prom, which looked not unlike a dream I once had about me and Bishop Don Magic Juan attending the local Players Ball.*


*Thanks to BearMeat, purveyors of all things Waco.

4 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Senior Editor Red Andrews said...

Swan:

Thanks again for the link. We hope your fotos can rival those of the BearMeat "17 to Party, 21 to Bacardi" Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Kegger, which included many a compromised professor. Also, believe it or not Rett was briefly an intern for our outfit, until he drank Gov Pat under the table one time too many. Ahh, the '90s,

Red

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The longer post might prove difficult, from what I heard about a certain someone managing to break +1's camera.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://law.baylor.edu/CurrentStudents/CS_mootCourt.html

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gov. Pat drank like a 3rd grade girl at vacation bible school.

EL ROJO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home