Saturday, June 09, 2007

The GMAT

I took the test this morning. Not much to say about it. I got a lot of questions right - which is cool because I don't do that a lot in law school - got my score on the spot and left the building ranked 97th best English speaker in the world . . . or something like that. Math score indicates I know a lot more about words than I do numbers . . . or shapes . . . or division symbols . . . .

Anyway, now that I've taken the test, the question remains: do I get my JD/MBA at Baylor or just do the JD at Baylor and go somewhere else for B-school?

Admission numbers tell me I can get into places like Duke, Emory, Cornell, Georgetown, U.S.C. or dare I say UT, but odds are I'll stay posted up in the Dirty-W. I like it here, the people are nice, I've gotten used to the water's musk and I really can't imagine blogging about anywhere else.

Oh yea. Blogging about blogging about blogging, a reporter from the Wall Street Journal Law Blog contacted me yesterday in regards to things like BLS grading policies, blogging about law school, SoTheBearSays' commencement speaker campaign and uh . . . our Lexis friend.

Realizing there is a time and place to not talk about all things BLS, I referred the tough questions to Osler and Prof. Contracts. I figured between the two of them he'd get an article about something.

2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the gmat!! sounds like you did well.

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why on earth would someone who supposedly did as well as you did choose to go to Baylor for an MBA. Its like the kids at Baylor Law who say they got something like a 175 on the LSAT but went to Baylor. Does not pass the smell test.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home