Monday, May 14, 2007

Summer Intramurals

Soccer: the sport made famous by David Beckham.
Volleyball: a sport designed for inebriated beach goers.


Together they comprise this quarter's intramural lineup.

If you are a person 18 and older with a modicum of talent, heart, or silicon enhanced accoutrements, I'm looking for teammates. My intramural record (1 - 50) is by no means indicative of my ability as a person and I will treat you with the dignity, respect and compassion you deserve.

As for team names, I'm open for suggestions. BLS United for soccer? The Sexy Spikers for volleyball? I don't know. Sometimes sexually connotative law school jokes escape me. Sandy Taints? Rainmakers? I don't know.

4 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
not so good at sports here, but i'm interested in im's this summer if there are any takers.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger bmw said...

i'm in.

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have silicone enhanced accoutrements. When I was 20 I got an implant on my forehead. It makes me look very smart when I'm standing still. But I look kinda jiggly when walking.

Where are you practicing?

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Practice?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home