Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So I'm Not Retarded?

Following the pomp and circumstance of being initiated into the Baylor Law Chapter of Phi Alpha Delta, I had my individual exam review with Prof. CivPro. Like a wounded gazelle seeking help in a lions den, I cautiously entered the office.

I talked he listened, he talked, I listened, and after all was said and done, we became best friends. Although no hugs were exchanged, he was nicer than he's ever been. Whether he’ll continue to avoid acknowledging my existence outside of class remains to be seen but I’ve witnessed the softer side of CivPro and live to blog about it.

In unrelated news:

1) Although incredibly difficult, it’s not impossible for someone to be kicked out of LARC II as evidenced by today’s expulsion.

2) For the P.A.D. initiation I was told to wear courtroom attire. In celebration of autumn I picked a tan suit, earth toned shirt, a tie that reminded me of northeastern foliage, and a pair of matching sunglasses.

I was fortunate not to see Profs. Osler or Simpson.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're not retarded. If you're ok, there's hope for all of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home