Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Law Buddy

When I went to Law Buddy Social as a 1Q my goals were to 1) get a law buddy; 2) high five as many people as possible; and 3) sleep with everyone in sight.

As a 9Q I went to recruit witnesses for Big Trial and ended up spending the night correcting people that thought I was new and coyly shooting down the one girl that asked to see my penis.

SOBER UPDATE:

Despite the above, I managed to collect the verbal commitments of sixteen witnesses. I now realize I only needed three. If you would like to borrow one, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Eric Policastro said...

My head hurts.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Lauren Thorne said...

Titanic people might need to borrow some of those people...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home